Friday, September 26, 2008

boredom blog

Ok so im sitting here in class next to Shawn Jones. He reminds me of charlie manson. Our teacher has us working on a website called myfloridareadytowork.com to learn better skills for life and testing. Or so she says. Now I'm not saying that as a teenager I know everything but I know when I'm learning something and when its just a waste of time.
In other news Winndixie (the grocery store i work at) is giving me as much trouble as ever. Yesterday I had the worst migraine ever (slight exaggeration but still) and so clearly I went to the doctor. I couldnt even get up to go to school. So after the doctor time 1:29 pm I went to let my job know i wouldnt be able to work that day. Mind you I thought I was scheduled to work at 2 so I thought I gave them time to find someone to replace me. However, they informed me that i would be written up because their schedule had me in at 1. What kind of crap is that?!? Anyways
G2G much LOVE POST LATER


Live Love Leave

~Pumpkins33d~

No comments: