Tuesday, September 2, 2008

GI Class Of 09 Bored

So I am sitting here in GI class and we are doing absolutely nothing. I mean clearly she has told us what to do but it isn't something that takes alot of brain power. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if this lady even realizes that she is teaching highschool students, who are about to go off to college, rather than preschoolers. We color, we have story time, we even play charades. This is a pretty fun class to be in do to the lack of work you have to do, but at the same time it upsets me because I would like somewhat of a challenge. Even so, it is nice to not have to use your brain too much at 7 15 in the morning. Not to mention the fact that I am out of school every day at 1020. At this moment I am suppose to be looking for free websites to practice the SAT and stuff on. There is other stuff that has happened and I will update you all on that when I have another free moment. Till then

Live Love Leave

~Pumpkins33d~

No comments: